Fountain of youth

Keymaster
    none
    What is “Fountain of Youth”? Is there such a thing?

If not, what is the closest thing you can think of for it?

Think of what attributes constitute Youth. What would help you keep those attributes or get those attributes?

Can you figure if you have those attributes? You might also think, I have about 50% of that youthful attribute today. I had 75% 5 years back. Is it possible to get back to that 75% or at least can I stay at 50% for another 10 years?

You are on your own. Is it worth trying to keep at 50% or move to 75% again? How? Do you have the motivation? Keep thinking.

Unless you keep looking for it, you won’t find it. If you keep looking for it, you have a chance.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
    Venkata Puppala
    Keymaster
    none
    A simple goal for most people is to live as long as possible, in as good health as possible. We can not change that we will age, but we have some control over how we age.

People can learn how to improve their quality of life, handle adversities, and live a fulfilling and independent life.

The goal of the collection of information in this forum on this website is to provide a list of factors that influence aging process and their sensitivity, i.e. how do they influence, how much do they influence, are they controllable, how long are they controllable, etc.

Additionally, it also attempts to broaden insight into normal, age-related changes and illnesses that affect the physical and mental health of the older person.

An ultimate goal is to help promote optimal aging, with an emphasis on integration of mind and body: mensana incorpore sano.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    Good post to know many new things.
    TashaPearce
    Participant
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.